Exploring Our Universe
An introduction to the wonders of the Universe through the eyes and instruments of astronomers.
This course is a scientific exploration of the human place in the Universe, covering everything from the origin and evolution of the Universe to the formation of our Sun and the solar system.
AST 1001 satisfies both Environmental Theme and Physical Science requirements.
AST 1005 does not satisfy any Liberal Arts requirements.
- Instructor/TA contact information
- Lecture/Lab schedules
- Instructor/TA Office Hours
- Instructor Pictures
- Observational Project data sheet
- Observational Project online manual
- Submit an observation
- Friday Night Viewings on Tate Roof