Lecturer Office Hours
All of the Astronomy lecturers try to make themselves accessible to answer questions outside of class. This semester, the instructors offer the following office hours:
- R. Humphreys (Section 001): 11:00AM - 12:00PM TuTh
- L. Rudnick (Section 002): 11:00AM - 11:50PM MW
- T.J. Jones (Section 003): 10:10AM - 11:00AM MWF
- T. Nelson (Section 004): 3:00PM - 5:00PM Tu
- C. Scarlata (Section 005): by appointment
- P. Woodward (AST 1011H): 3:30PM - 4:30PM MW
The instructors may be available at other times as well or by appointment: see their syllabi for more information on your specific instructor's availability.
Whether you're having trouble with the lecture material, need help with the moon project, or simply want to discuss the reading, the Astronomy TAs are happy to talk to you! Please feel free to visit any Astronomy TA for help during their scheduled office hours. All TA office hours are held in Physics 451, next to the upstairs lab. You should also feel free to contact the TAs if you are in need of assistance.