The Institute office is located on the second floor of Tate Hall, Room 285.
- From north of campus, go south on I-35W to exit 18 (4th St./Univ. Ave.). Turn left on University Ave. S.E. and stay on University until you reach the East Bank Area.
- From south of campus (including the airport), go north on I-35W to exit 17C (U of M exit). Follow the East Bank signs. You will join Washington Ave. which takes you across the river to the East Bank.
- From east or west, get on I-94 going towards campus. Take the East Bank U of M exit. You will be on Huron Boulevard which takes you right to the East Bank.
- The Metro Green Line can be taken to the East Bank stop on Washington Ave.
- A map of major access routes leading to the University may also be helpful.
- Information about parking at the U can be found from Parking and Transportation Services.
- A map of available parking on campus may also be helpful.
- John T. Tate Hall can be seen in the map below.