This page provides travel information and forms. Note that they may change frequently as the University updates its travel requirements and forms. Check back regularly!
Travel Forms and Information
- University Travel Information - Read this before going anywhere on University business!
- Graduate Student International Travel Information
- Travel Request Form (PDF)
- In Lieu of Receipt
If you don't have a receipt for an expense that's $25 or more, use this form.
- Reimbursable / Non-reimbursable Travel Expenses
- Frequently Asked Questions about traveling on University business
- University meal and mileage rates
- Per Diem Meal Breakdown
- Foreign Travel Per Diem Rates
- Foreign Travel Per Diem Meal Breakdown
- Foreign Currency Converter
- Employee Expense Worksheet
- Employee Expense Worksheet Instructions (PDF)
- Purchase Request Form (PDF), (Word)*
*NOTE: You can fill in and print the MS Word form but not the PDF.
- Purchasing Card Transaction Justification Form (PDF), (Excel)*
*NOTE: You can fill in and print the Excel form but not the PDF.
- ST-3 Certificate of Exemption from Sales Tax*
*NOTE: Exemption can ONLY be claimed if paid directly from University funds (i.e. P-Card, purchase order, etc.). Purchases charged as exempt using a personal check or credit card may be subject to a $100 fine, even if the change is to be reimbursed! See http://tax.umn.edu/sales_tax.html for more information.