Our group is located at the Minnesota Supercomputing Institute for Advanced Computational Research in Walter Library at the University of Minnesota.
- Hydra :: 16 Opteron cores, 64 GB memory
- Perseus :: 8 Intel Nehalem cores, 24 GB memory
- Coma :: 4 Opteron cores, 8 GB memory
- Virgo :: 4 Opteron cores, 4 GB memory
- Cygnus :: 4 Intel cores, 8 GB memory
- 11 square feet of monitors & a refrigerator
Our machines provide 6 TB of scratch space with 15 TB of redundant work space.
Our group utilizes many off-the-shelf visualization packages. In addition to this software we make extensive use of the software and facilities designed by the Laboratory for Computational Science and Engineering including the PowerWall.