Students in the Astrophysics Undergraduate Program at the University of Minnesota find a challenging, yet personal environment, where they can prepare themselves for careers in research, teaching, and other scientific areas. They receive a rigorous foundation in astronomy and physics, while working closely with internationally respected faculty on the most important astrophysical research problems of the day. Students and faculty make use of the excellent observational, laboratory, and computational facilities in the department as well as national and international observatories.
- Astrophysics degree program
- Astrophysics BS Sample Plan
- Employment within the department
- Communication within the Institute
- Preparation for graduation and career options
- Scholarships and Awards