Travel Information & Forms
This page provides travel information and forms. Note that they may change frequently as the University updates its travel requirements and forms. Check back regularly!
- University Travel Info—Read before traveling on U business!
- University Student Travel
- Travel Request Form—File with dept before leaving.
- In Lieu of Receipt—For missing receipts over $25.
- Reimbursable / Non-reimbursable Travel Expenses
- Frequently Asked Questions about traveling on University business
- University Meal and Incidental Reimbursement
- Mileage reimbursement
- Per Diem Rates
- Foreign Per Diem Rates
- Foreign Per Diem Meal Breakdown
- Foreign Currency Converter
- Employee Expense Worksheet—File with dept for all reimbursements.
- Employee Expense Instructions
- SPA Purchase Order Form
- PCard Justificaton Form
ST3 Certificate of Sales Tax Exemption
NOTE: Exemption can ONLY be claimed if paid directly from University funds (i.e. P-Card, purchase order, etc.). Purchases charged as exempt using a personal check or credit card may be subject to a $100 fine, even if the change is to be reimbursed! See http://tax.umn.edu/sales_tax.html for more information.
MN Institute for Astrophysics
University of Minnesota
John T. Tate Hall, 116 Church St. SE, Minneapolis, MN, 55455